Drone print design.
Disclaimer: In general I loathe political discourse. And I think our two party system is a perfect example of the definition of insanity. Because of that I rarely make political statements with my art, but when something really hinky comes up, creativity tends to be the release valve I use for addressing the topic. So keep that in mind as you continue to read this post.
Suffice it to say that our government seems to thrive on any chance it gets to leverage more control of our private lives. The so-called new reality force feeds us a daily diet of fear mongering, facilitated by dumb ass laws like the patriot act.
The DHS wants us all to act like Mrs. Kravitz and consider everyone around us a potential suspect of terror. Our leaders even use tax payer funded marketing methods wrapped in a thin veneer of patriotism to produce psyops propaganda branded with slogans like “See Something, Say Something!”
E Pluribus Destructum
The military industrial complex has been waging drone wars in Iraq and Afghanistan for the past decade. (Longer than that actually) Most of these sorties are controlled by troops stationed in Arizona who bring death from above and than go home to their suburban home at the end of the day to watch American Idol.
I’ve had some dispute my design by saying “The CIA and military are two different entities.” Maybe in their approach to marketing themselves to the mainstream they prefer that assumption, but in reality the system that utilizes drones is like a Hydra and they all exploit it.
But drones aren’t just about killing, they can improve other countries economies too. (Rolling Eyes)
All Seeing Eye
What’s good enough for other countries is apparently good enough for us now too. Because these drones are now flying high over American soil, hunting illegals. Law enforcement agencies have tested them for civilian patrolling purposes.
The surveillance state is already firmly in place in the UK, and serves as a proof of concept for our own government. So it’s no surprise that the use of drones by US law enforcement is now on the rise.
From Above with Love
Our government wants you to get use to seeing drones flying in US airspace. So they’ll condition us for this by feeding it through the meme of rah rah stories like drones being used to fight wildfires or drones used to track floods etc.
It begs the question. Do we have to worry that a reaper drone will reign hell fire missiles down upon our homestead because Mrs. Kravitz across the street saw something and said something? Probably not. But a predator drone could easily be used to snoop on us at any time, for any reason, without any probable cause what so ever thanks to the patriot act and the NDAA.
If a bunch of mouth breathing geeks can pimp out some remote control drones to do their wi-fi hacking for nefarious intent, how easy would it be for a predator to gather information on any one of us using it’s billion dollar technology?
Further more if hackers can penetrate military grade systems within the U.S. Drone army than no one is truly safe. Kind of defeats the mainstream meme I’d say.
But our leadership chants the mantra of “Don’t be paranoid, it’s for your own safety. You don’t have anything to fear if you’re not doing anything wrong, and besides what do you have to hide anyway?”
So I’ve taken my governments advice, I’ve seen something and have said something now.
Download FREE Drone Print
- Drone Print PDF • Download Here.
Additional Drone News
I’ll continue to post new articles regarding the use of drones by the police state and the military industrial complex in the below list.
- Drones killing large groups without knowing who they are.
- Sheriffs office receives weaponized drone.
- Drone strike kills teenager.
- The Drone Mentality.
- The human toll of the US drone campaign.
- Germany’s data-trolling super drone.
- Home grown hacker drones.
- Texas law enforcements drone.
- FAA considering civilian use of drones.
- War by remote control drones make it easy.
- Police employ predator drone spy planes on home front.
- Less Troops and more Drones.
- New Location, Same Modus Operandi.
- NYPD Experimenting with drones over city.
- Troops gone. Drones now patrolling Iraq.
- Congress Calls for Accelerated Use of Drones in U.S.
- Drone critics are Al Qaeda enablers.
- Civilian drones to fill the skies after law shakeup.
- Congress FAA drone bill passes.
- Police Department Aerial Drones.
- Obamas secret drone wars.
- Fire scout drones hunt pirates.
- Map of drone launch sites in US.
- Going to war in secret.
- Due Process Drone Missles – Funny because it’s true.
- Air Force Report: Drones May Be Used to Spy on Americans.
- Drone used in NATO surveillance.
- Arming domestic drones.
- Police surveillance state drone.
- Covert drone wars prompting more terror.
- Kill lists and the drone launch sites that carry them out.
- Golf ball size drones to spy on citizens.
- 64 Drone Bases on American Soil.
- Sleepwalking into the Drone Age, unaware of the consequences.
- Drones, Computers, Weapons and the US Shadow Wars.
- New US Navy Spy Drones.
- Drone Comics Catered to Kids.
- FAA Approves Drones.
- Americans OK with Domestic Drones.
- DHS will use drones in US.
- Boeing Develops Drones that Swarm.
- Domestic spying has never been easier.
- Yemen drone war in overdrive.
- FISA backed drones.
- CIA sued over drone killings.
- NDAA used to justify wide spread use of drones.
- The Drone Age.
- Journalists Using Drones.
- Domestic Drones in US Skies According to Freedom of Information Act.
Keywords: Rant, Freebies